Walnut Toffee Whiskey Marshmallows
- ½ cup 2 T Walnut Toffee Whiskey
- 3 T gelatin
- 2 cups of sugar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/3 cup confectioners sugar
- 4 tsp. cornstarch
- Line an 8inch pan with parchment paper and lightly coat with nonstick spray.
- Pour 1/4 cup water into the bowl of a stand mixer & sprinkle gelatin over the water.
- Add 1/2 cup water, sugar, and honey to a medium saucepan, cook over medium heat, stirring until sugar dissolves. Bring the mixture to a simmer and cook without stirring until it reaches 240°F
- Pour heated mixture into the gelatin mixture and beat on low until combined. Increase speed to high and beat until the mixture becomes fluffy—about 10 minutes. Add whiskey and beat until combined.
- Use a spatula to add the marshmallow mixture into your prepared pan. Let set for 1 hour.
- Remove from pan, lightly coat a knife with non-stick spray and cut the large marshmallow into any size you prefer!
- Whisk together confectioners sugar and cornstarch. Dip each marshmallow square into the bowl to coat each side, tapping off any excess.