C&C’s Walnut Toffee English Toffee
Here’s a recipe that you’ll want to make over and over again! Cask & Crew’s Walnut Toffee English Toffee.
- 1 cup unsalted butter, cubed
- 2 Tbsp Cask & Crew Blended Walnut Toffee Whiskey
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/8 tsp flaky sea salt
- 1 cup chopped walnuts, toasted (5-7 min @350℉ )
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place toasted walnut pieces on parchment, spread evenly.
- Combine butter, sugars, whiskey, and sea salt in a heavy saucepan. Cook over medium-high heat, whisking occasionally, until mixture reaches 250ºF. Whisk constantly until mixture reaches 300ºF, then immediately pour mixture out on prepared baking sheet over walnuts and spread evenly with an offset spatula.
- Let Toffee set until hard, (30-45 min) then break toffee into pieces. Store leftovers in an airtight container at room temperature.