Orange Roasted Whiskey Balls
- 1/4 cup Cask & Crew Orange Roasted Whiskey
- 1 cup finely chopped almonds
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3-3/4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 lb dark chocolate candy coating, melted (Ghirardelli is a great choice)
- Zest from 2 oranges for garnish
- Combine 1 cup almonds and Orange Roasted Whiskey; let stand, covered, for 8 hours or overnight.
- Cream butter and confectioners' sugar, 1/4 cup at a time, until crumbly; stir in almond mixture. Refrigerate, covered, until firm enough to shape into 1” balls, about 45 minutes. Place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour.
- Dip in chocolate coating; allow excess to drip off. Garnish with orange zest. Let stand until set.